Wednesday 11 March 2015

Bras. Lots of bras.

Day 27. Queenstown Bound


Wanaka to Queenstown
Daily total: 95.76kRunning Total: 1750.43km




The Crown Range is amazing to cycle through. The hill is gruelling towards the end but the views and the continuous visual feast for the eyes made it all worth it. There is also a fence of bras, all in the aid of breast cancer awareness. 












I make a small detour to Arrowtown. A small town that made its fortune during the gold rush. It is an upmarket type of place with me rocking into town like some sweaty vagabond. It ain't a place for people like me! 

I catch with Kathleen from Wellington before I ran around Queenstown like a bike weilding headless chicken to find a bike shop to repair my bike. No luck. One more bike shop to try in the morning. If no luck, with have to try two part pros glue to solve the problem. 






No comments:

Post a Comment